Italy is a dream tourist destination among many! However, not every dreamer gets a chance to visit this exotic place. One main reason that keeps you off from touring Italy is budget constraints. However, if you are so passionate about touring Italy, then schedule a tight budget and head off. Here are some tips on how you can spend an Italy vacation on a budget,
• Right Time to Tour Italy: Consider touring Italy in the off-season as the airfares will be considerably low during this period. Tourists hardly visit Italy during the months of May, June, September, and October. So, you can find excellent bargains while shopping. Also, you can enjoy the splendor of each and every place without the hustle and bustle of huge crowds.
• Save on Flight Costs: Do a simple research online on the airline websites to find cheap air travel deals. Some airline service providers offer special discounts for students, seniors, or children. So, make the most of such offers. The airfares are likely to reduce if you are flexible with the date and timing of departure. Also, check for the seasonal rates offered by many airlines.
Low-Budget Packages: Sometimes, you can find advertisements of low-budget Italy tour package deals and escorted trips. Don’t miss such chances!
• Save on Accommodations: Are you planning to visit some of the top cities of Italy such as Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence, and Naples? Then, it is advisable that you stay out of the city and take a train for a day trip. If you think that staying in hotels will cost too much, then self-catering vacation rentals and agriturismo stays are the best alternative. Some hotels have seasonal rates, so check them online and reserve a room in advance if you find the rentals cheap.
• Save on Food Costs: Instead of surfing through expensive restaurants, get food from the local food markets. Here, you will get a chance to mingle with the locals while having your food. Many restaurants in Italy provide a three-course trattoria meal at cheap prices during noon. So, eat stomach full and continue your trip! If you happen to run over your day’s budget, then find a pizzeria with an outdoor seating and order a pizza with the carafe of the house wine.
• Save on Travel Costs: Car rentals can be expensive! So, the easiest and the cheapest mode of transport for sight-seeing in Italy is train. Public transportation is the best choice if you are travelling within the city.
These inexpensive ways of spending a vacation in Italy would be highly useful for those who go by a budget. For best Italy tour package deals, visit PerilloTours.com!